Call Centre Solutions
Despite the growth of social media and other communication methods, voice communication is still critical to the relationship between a company and its customers.
The challenge for the modern contact centre is integrating so many disparate channels of communication into a coherent, measurable whole. This is why Foehn use Asterisk at the core of our call centre offering. Using the Asterisk API and Foehn's development experience, we can integrate the call centre with other applications in your environment, such as CRM or ticketing systems.
Asterisk provides a reliable, scalable call centre solution at a completely different price point to proprietary platforms. Foehn's Asterisk based call centre solution offers everything expected of a leading edge platform including; Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Inbound Automated Call Distribution (ACD), Predictive Dialling, Payment Gateways, PCI Compliant Call Recording and comprehensive Call Centre reporting.
We've been deploying, integrating and customising Call Centre Solutions for over 14 years
Call recordings for Zendesk
Rekord is an application that lets you assign call recordings to Zendesk tickets.
Rekord integrates seamlessly with your contact centre and can connect inbound and outbound telephone calls to Zendesk tickets
The key benefits
- Significant savings in licence fees – scale up or down with limited financial impact
- Reduced deployment spend and cost per agent - unrivalled ROI compared to proprietary systems
- Cross platform integration - integrate your voice platform, CRM and legacy systems
- Improved service agility - immediate control over your dial plan, IVR structure, call distribution and messaging
Benefits of Open Source
- Developed by the community, for the community
- All enhancements are made with the end users in mind
- Fewer error defects than proprietary code
- Faster development for individual customer needs
- Reliable and flexible