Hosted Voip phone systems Hosted PBX cloud communications
Hosted Telephony – Benefits
James Passingham – MD of Foehn, introduces some of the business benefits of modern Hosted Telephony services.
To see more videos on Hosted VoIP, Hosted PBX, VoIP PBX, Hosted telephony or Cloud Communications, visit our YouTube Channel
Leave behind the hassle of hardware and those costly maintenance contracts and benefit from some of the following by moving to Hosted Telephony from Foehn;
Subscription Pricing Model
- No capital outlay in purchase, installation and configuration of an on-site PBX
- Select a new number from any city code range irrespective of location
- Much improved cash flow for the business
- No ‘lock-in’
Low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Only pay for active users. No need to invest in licences for growth that are currently un-necessary.
- No network operator exchange line rentals required.
- Lower call tariffs.
- Free calls with the user community.
- Automatic Upgrades - no need to rip and replace of your whole system every few years.
Minimal IT Support Required and Admin Made Easy
- Phones arrive pre-configured so all you need to do is plug and go.
- Using our easy interface you can simply move, add or change users.
- Let users manage their own features from their own PCs - even less for you to do!
Business Continuity and Security
- Floods or fire...if anything happens at your offices or your remote sites - your communication system carries on as normal as it resides in our fully redundant and secure data centre.
- Low risk, phased migration with Foehn's team of expert professionals. First we install a fully working system so you can check everything is all sorted before you make your final decision to go live.
- Move, add & change extensions & dial plans through a web interface.
- Take advantage of automatic upgrades. There's no disturbance or extra costs to you of scheduling on-site upgrades.
- Home and remote working is catered for. All users need is broadband access to the Internet and access your system IP address - either by handset or softphone. Letting them stay in touch and in business where ever.
- Choose What Is Right For You
- Our Hosted VoIP telephony is built on open standards meaning that you have the choice as to what sort of handset you choose.
- Asterisk Services
- Open Source Communications
- Managed Network Services
- Resource Centre
- About Us
- Contact Us