The latest report from Foehn and MyCustomer: CX lessons learnt from the COVID-19 Lockdown.
As contact centres continue to operate in new and digital ways, this report outlines five different perspectives on what the coronavirus has taught us about improving customer experience.
- How customer service operations and strategies have been impacted by coronavirus.
- What have we learned about dealing with anxious customers?
- How to ensure your remote working runs smoothly.
- What have we learned about keeping your remote teams engaged?
- What infrastructure needs to be in place to support your remote working service teams?