In the following report with Foehn and MyCustomer, experts explore some of the key learnings that can help to not only ensure that our service operations are well-prepared in the face of any future extraordinary events, but that can help us improve our day-to-day customer experiences in any environment.
- How customer service operations and strategies have been impacted by coronavirus.
- What have we learned about dealing with anxious customers?
- How to ensure your remote working runs smoothly.
- What have we learned about keeping your remote teams engaged?
- What infrastructure needs to be in place to support your remote working service teams?